意昂体育
意昂体育
意昂体育

意昂体育介绍

VICE青年文化- 纽约街头赛车小伙 能成为职业赛车手吗?
发布日期:2025-12-12 20:45 点击次数:53

There's so many different tracks that I want to experience.

有那么多不同的赛道我想去体验。

Hopefully through, you know, just pushing hard and just showcasing my skills, I'll be able to live out my dream for as long as I can and do it until I can no more.

希望凭借努力拼搏,充分展示我的技能,我能尽可能长久地实现梦想,直到再也无法继续为止。

It's difficult to get into the whole motorsport game.

要进入赛车运动这个圈子很难。

It's so expensive.

太贵了。

When one wants to become a professional race car driver, I say good luck.

当一个人想成为一名职业赛车手时,我说祝你好运。

If Joey was born in a family with money and started at a young age, he would have definitely been in professional motorsport for bikes and cars.

如果乔伊出生在富裕家庭,并且从小就起步,他肯定早已投身于摩托车和汽车的职业赛车运动了。

Joey's not accredited to be among professional car racers, right?

乔伊没有资格成为职业赛车手,对吧?

That takes years.

那需要好几年。

Just last month, I turned 40 years old.

就在上个月,我满40岁了。

Nobody could tell me to stop.

没人能让我停下。

I'm not stopping.

我不会停下的。

I'm always going to have that feeling.

我永远都会有那种感觉。

I feel like I'm a kid still when I get behind the wheel or in the car.

每当我坐进驾驶座或开车时,感觉就像个孩子一样。

Just got loaded right now, this is my third trip of the day.

刚装好货,现在就出发了,这是今天第三趟了。

And we're heading to 58th and 8th Avenue to one of my jobs in the city.

我们正前往58街和第八大道,去城里我的一个工作地点。

For 21 years now, this year, I've been driving a cement truck.

如今,我已经开了21年的水泥搅拌车了,今年也不例外。

I work for the Teamsters 282 union.

我为282号工会工作。

It's rough, man, because I wake up, you know, 4.30 in the morning.

很艰难,伙计,因为我要在早上4点半就起床,你知道的。

I start work usually 5.30, and then I could finish at 6 o'clock at night.

我通常早上5点半开始工作,然后晚上6点就能完成。

And then I got to hit the gym.

然后我就去健身房锻炼了。

It's physically draining.

这在身体上非常疲惫。

And then whatever stuff I do with the Empire Boys or StunX or whatever else or, you know, the car or bike game in my free time.

还有我在空闲时间跟帝国男孩、StunX或者其他什么活动,或者玩玩汽车或摩托车游戏。

Empire Boys is a car group, but it's basically a family, first and foremost.

帝国男孩是一个汽车团体,但本质上首先是一个大家庭。

If it comes to be a racing team, I'll put Joey.

如果真要组建一支赛车队,我会让乔伊加入。

Yo, Joey, you're gonna race for us now.

喂,乔伊,你以后要为我们比赛了。

He would love to do that shit.

他真想做那件事。

Joey's different.

乔伊不一样。

You see him in the streets, he's calm, but when he's in the car, he's a whole different other person.

你可以在街上看到他,他看起来很平静,但一旦进入车内,他就完全变成了另一个人。

Yo, am I lit or what?

喂,我帅不帅?

Am I fucking lit?

我是不是太厉害了?

He destroys all his cars within in and out.

他把所有的车都毁了,来来回回。

Yee-hee-hee!

耶嘻嘻!

To me, there's nothing in the world, like once you're in the car, I kind of have like, I don't know if this is a little old reference, but remember with Sylvester Stallone over the top, when he used to have the hat on forward, and then, you know, when he gets in the zone, he would turn it backwards and it'd be like a switch, right?

对我来说,一旦坐进车里,世界上就没有别的东西能比得上。我有点不确定这算不算一个老掉牙的比喻,但还记得西尔维斯特·史泰龙那部《第一滴血》里,他总是把帽子往前戴。当他进入状态时,就会把帽子往后戴,就像按下一个开关一样,对吧?

I'm this like really calm dude, like I don't talk much, but get me in the car, you know, get that adrenaline going, and I'm a totally different animal.

我这个人平时很冷静,话也不多,但只要一坐进车里,感受到肾上腺素飙升,我就完全变了个人。

I was always good at driving, and I didn't always have the best car.

我开车一直都很在行,而且我以前也未必总能开上好车。

I got a lot of hate from a lot of people, you know?

我收到了很多人的批评,你知道的?

Like, they'd be nice in your face, but they wouldn't want to help you with anything.

就像,他们表面上看起来很友好,但实际上却不会真正帮你任何忙。

That's what the whole Empire Boy thing is, because we've been there.

这就是整个帝国男孩团体的意义所在,因为我们曾在那里。

You know, we've had all these doors closed in our face, and we still keep pushing on.

你知道,尽管我们一次次被拒之门外,但我们仍然坚持不懈地努力。

because it's expensive.

因为很贵。

You know, if you don't have a tire sponsor, or even just to get to the track.

你知道,如果你没有轮胎赞助商,甚至只是要到赛道去参赛都很困难。

That's why this street thing is so big.

这就是为什么街头赛车会如此盛行的原因。

I would love to go to the track during the weekdays.

我真想在工作日去赛道。

You know, it's not easy, I tell you, but I'm not going to give up.

你知道的,这并不容易,我告诉你,但我不会放弃。

I'm going to keep pushing, you know what I mean?

我会继续努力的,你懂我的意思吧?

Because I want to make it.

因为我想要做到。

I'm going to make it.

我一定会成功的。

I'm going to be big in this motorsports, and I'm not going to give up until I do.

我将在赛车运动中取得巨大成功,我绝不会放弃,直到实现目标。

We're in an expensive part of town now.

我们现在在城里一个昂贵的地段。

Wish we could stop into Fendi right now.

真希望我们现在能去一下芬迪。

Fendi, Louis.

芬迪、路易斯.

Shit.

该死。

I hope I'm not spilling with these cops.

我希望我不会被这些警察拦下。

My dream of making it and my job do conflict.

我成为职业赛车手的梦想和我的工作确实存在冲突。

I'm going to do whatever it takes, you know what I mean?

我一定会尽一切努力,你知道我的意思吧?

If you have it in you, anybody can make it.

如果你有这个决心,任何人都能成功。

What I try to help the younger kids that are out is take it a little bit more the safe way.

我尽力帮助那些在外面的年轻人,让他们稍微更安全地对待这件事。

Practice in your lots.

在你的场地里练习。

If you still want to do your donuts or whatever, find somewhere safe to do it instead of doing it in the streets.

如果你想继续甩尾或者其他动作,找一个安全的地方进行,而不是在马路上这么做。

There's just so many things to learn.

要学的东西实在是太多了。

Going to the track, if you're definitely into the car or bike world, you definitely need to experience it.

去赛道,如果你真的热爱汽车或摩托车世界,那一定得亲身体验一下。

The thrill, the excitement, it's a feeling that you can't get anywhere else.

刺激感和兴奋感,这种感觉是其他地方无法体会到的。

We just got out of work.

我们刚下班。

Now I'm going to give you a little tour of the house.

现在我要带你们简单参观一下这所房子。

I live downstairs, my father lives upstairs, and this is some of his.

我住楼下,我父亲住楼上,这些是他的部分。

This is a 1940 Nash, which is super rare.

这是一辆1940年的纳什汽车,非常稀有。

Inside we have a 1952, right dad?

里面有一辆1952年的车,对吧,爸爸?

And these are his babies.

这些都是他的宝贝。

This is where I got the motorsports from.

这就是我接触赛车运动的地方。

This guy right here.

就这个家伙。

I got everything from this guy over here.

我从这位先生这儿得到了所有东西。

And he used to be a cement truck driver.

他以前是一名水泥搅拌车司机。

Here I am.

我就在这里。

The twin towers are being built.

双子塔正在建造中。

That's me in the truck taking a picture there.

那就是我在卡车上在那里拍照。

And my father's got a deep history, man.

而且我父亲有着深厚的历史,伙计。

This is on Ditmar's Boulevard.

这是迪特马尔大道。

At three years old, even then, I knew I wanted to get behind the wheel.

三岁那年,甚至那时候,我就知道自己想坐上驾驶座。

So to give a little tour inside, the reason that I have no room in here, because my father, like, hogs everything up, they had broken into my house and stole my motorcycle three times.

所以让我简单介绍一下里面的情况,我这里没有空间的原因是我父亲把所有东西都占满了,他们三次闯进我家偷走了我的摩托车。

So now what I do is to avoid any of that.

所以现在我做的就是避开所有这些。

I'll show you what I did.

我来告诉你我做了什么。

Let me see.

让我看看。

So this is one of my bikes here.

这就是我的一辆摩托车。

This is a 500 KTM EXE.

这是一辆500 KTM EXE。

And this is what I ride every day.

这就是我每天骑的车。

This is what I stunt on.

这就是我表演特技的地方。

I even take this to the track.

我甚至把这东西带到赛道上去。

And this bike, I picked up last year.

这辆摩托车,我去年买的。

This is a 390 Cup KTM, and it's fully set up for the track.

这是一辆390 Cup KTM,已全面调校好用于赛道。

I mean, I ride it on the street too, but nobody should know about that.

我的意思是,我也会在街上骑,但没人应该知道这件事。

Actually, a lot of people keep their stuff in the living room.

实际上,很多人把东西放在客厅里。

You know what I mean?

你知道我的意思吧?

One thing I was good at from the jump was speed, man.

从一开始我就特别擅长速度,伙计。

This car is a CSM3.

这辆车是CSM3。

It originally came in black.

它最初是黑色的。

That's a Lamborghini green.

那是兰博基尼绿。

So I got sponsored by Pristine Motorsports.

所以我得到了Pristine Motorsports的赞助。

You know, of course, the Empire Boys, Stunix, which I have a little piece of, and the other sponsors that are on my car, you know, my friends, Jewelry, Periana Soup Company, and then Il Forno Bakery, which we got to go have some rainbow cookies over there.

当然,你知道的,有帝国男孩(Empire Boys)、StunX,我也有份参与,还有我车上其他一些赞助商,比如我的朋友们开的珠宝店、佩里亚纳汤品公司,还有伊尔福尔诺面包店,我们得去那儿吃些彩虹饼干。

I'm telling you, man, it blows away the regular M3.

我跟你说,哥们儿,这车完全甩开了普通的M3。

I've taken Porsche turbos already, kept up with them, holding the road at high speeds.

我开过保时捷涡轮增压车,还能跟上它们,高速行驶时稳稳地掌控着车辆。

I'm really impressed by this car.

我真的很佩服这辆车。

I didn't know you could talk so much.

我没想到你居然能说这么多。

Huh?

你说什么?

See, when it comes to cars, I talk a lot.

说到汽车,我可有得说了。

When I was a young man, the cars were always pretty much under control.

当我年轻时,那些车总是基本上处于可控状态。

Not like the cars today.

不像现在的汽车。

They're just too fast.

他们太快了。

It's crazy how, you know, this has been going on for 60 years, you know?

真是疯狂,你知道吗,这事儿已经持续60年了,你知道的。

With the drag racing and, you know, like my father... It's like funny how we do the same thing.

至于直线加速赛,还有我父亲……真有意思,我们做着同样的事。

It's instilled in my blood, you know?

这已经深入我的骨髓了,你知道的。

But it's not easy because, you know, there's all these doors that are closed because of, you know, what you don't have.

但并不容易,因为你知道,由于你缺少某些东西,很多门都对你关闭了。

If you don't have the right car, if you're not around the right people, you know, I had to fight my way, always fighting my way.

如果你没有合适的车,身边也没有对的人,你知道的,我不得不一路拼搏,始终在奋力前行。

Even now, all my spending money goes into, you know, the car payments, the bike payments, whatever, tires, because, you know, you see, I'm always letting loose.

即使现在,我所有的零花钱都花在了车贷、摩托车贷款,还有轮胎这些上面,因为你知道,我总是忍不住要花钱。

So, basically, every week, I spend my whole check on cars and motorsports.

基本上,每周我都会把全部工资都花在汽车和赛车运动上。

This is more of like, for guys to come out, like a test day.

这更像是一次让 guys 出来测试的活动。

Like if you have a race weekend, this is like a test day.

如果你有一个比赛周末,这就像是一次测试日。

Like you get out on the track in your boots, you push yourself, and it's a very controlled environment.

就像你穿着靴子踏上赛道,不断挑战自我,这是一个非常受控的环境。

There's gonna be a lot of information, a lot of instruction, a lot of talking.

将会有很多信息,很多指导,很多交谈。

The track is not a joke.

赛道可不是闹着玩的。

They call it a little bullring.

他们管它叫个小斗牛场。

Weimark, I mean, shit goes wrong all the time there.

威马克,我是说,那里时不时就会出问题。

You'll get a really good vibe.

你会感受到一种非常棒的氛围。

I think you guys are gonna have a great day.

我觉得你们今天会度过非常棒的一天。

We're at Lime Rock Park right now, one of the most famous tracks on the East Coast.

我们现在在利姆岩公园,这是美国东海岸最着名的赛道之一。

As you can see, we got an overcast today, so the track is like really slippery.

如你所见,今天天气阴沉,赛道非常湿滑。

We actually had the first session, the instructors went out, the instructors, and crashed into the wall, so like, you know, nerves are on edge right now.

我们实际上进行了第一次训练,教练们上场后,结果撞上了墙,所以现在大家神经都绷得很紧。

Today, I want to run with the big boys because there are a lot of guys that actually race out here.

今天,我想和那些大男孩们一起比赛,因为这里实际上有很多人真的在赛车。

I'm going to be going out with a friend of mine, Nick, who's an actual racer, too.

我要和我的一个朋友尼克出去,他也是个真正的赛车手。

And he's going to go over a lot of the techniques and what to do and what not to do.

他将会讲解很多技巧,以及该做什么、不该做什么。

To become a driver, it is expensive.

要成为一名赛车手,费用非常昂贵。

When one wants to become a professional race car driver, I say, good luck.

当有人想成为职业赛车手时,我只能说:祝你好运。

Joey certainly has the foundation to be a stepping stone for a career in motorsports.

乔伊确实具备了成为赛车职业生涯跳板的基础。

I'm hoping from my experience that it'll help me to excel a little quicker, because I do have a lot of experience with actual racing, you know, industry.

我希望凭借我的经验,能让我进步得更快一些,毕竟我在实际赛车方面有很多经验,你知道的,这个行业里的。

I'm going to feel out the track on my first session, and we'll take it from there.

我将在第一次练习时感受一下赛道,然后我们再看情况发展。

We're ready to go live, baby.

我们准备开始直播了,宝贝。

That's your seating position?

那是你的坐姿位置吗?

Yeah.

是的。

Put your wrist on top of the steering wheel.

把你的手腕放在方向盘顶部。

You're too far.

你太远了。

Move forward.

前进。

Move forward, forward, forward, forward.

前进,前进,前进,前进。

More, more.

更多,更多。

That's where you want to be.

你想要待的地方就是这里。

Hands are always, always in the groove.

双手总是始终如一地保持在节奏中。

Always.

总是.

So you're entering turn one and three in third gear.

所以你进一弯和三弯时用的是三档。

Yeah, you're going to see.

是的,你马上就会看到了。

Everything is going to be... Actually, this whole track is going to be third and fourth.

一切都会好起来的……实际上,这条赛道的第三和第四名都差不多。

Yeah.

是的。

That's it.

就是这样。

This is a very short track.

这是一条非常短的赛道。

It's only about a minute or so around.

一圈也就一分钟左右。

So if you make a couple of mistakes, you screw the whole pattern up.

所以如果你犯了几个错误,整个图案就全乱了。

So you've got to really be focused.

所以你必须真正集中注意力。

It humbles you because you think you're the baddest on the street, and you could be.

它会让你谦逊,因为你以为自己是街头最厉害的,而你确实可能是。

But you come here, and you get put in your place real fast.

但你一来这里,就会很快被摆正位置。

Riding around with Nick Zack, he's a real professional racer.

和尼克·扎克一起兜风时,他真是个真正的职业赛车手。

He's really seasoned.

他真的很有经验。

He's grabbing the steering wheel.

他正抓着方向盘。

I'm like, I want to tell him to get off.

我想跟他说,快下车吧。

It's funny, but I know I've got to learn, and he's showing me.

有趣的是,我知道自己必须学习,而他正在教我。

When Nick got behind the wheel, it was a whole different ballgame.

当尼克坐上驾驶座时,情况就完全不一样了。

He shut the whole session down.

他把整个会议都终止了。

He was just smacking around everybody.

他只是轻松地击败了所有人。

and everybody's scared to death.

而且每个人都吓得要死。

Where I was kind of equal to what he was doing is down the straight, because I'm used to in the street.

我跟他差不多的地方在于直道上,因为我平时在街上开惯了。

I'm used to very high speeds, so that doesn't scare me at all.

我早已习惯高速行驶,所以这完全不会让我害怕。

So that's why I was passing mostly all of the group.

这就是为什么我一路上几乎超过了所有队友。

And I'm really good, like, from the motorcycle world.

而且我在摩托车界真的很厉害。

I'm good, like, you know, from the endos.

我很好,就是说,你知道的,从内核开始。

And I'm used to the control, the brake control.

而且我习惯于掌控,尤其是刹车的掌控。

You got to learn all these mark points.

你得学会所有这些标记点。

I just got a school in right now.

我刚刚才拿到驾照。

You know what I'm saying?

你知道我在说什么吧?

I could see where my mistakes were.

我能看出自己错在哪里。

I saw a lot of the areas that I was going slow, that I thought the car was kind of at the limits, and he, like, doubled the speeds.

我看到很多我原本以为车子已经接近极限、开得比较慢的路段,他却把速度翻了一倍。

So, now I know.

所以,我现在明白了。

Next time out, a little better.

下次再出赛,会好一点。

The track is drying off, which is a very good thing.

赛道正在变干,这非常好。

And we'll take it from there.

然后我们再从那里开始。

If these flies will leave me alone.

如果这些苍蝇能别烦我就好了。

First day meeting Joey, his skill set's actually very good.

第一天见到乔伊,他的技能其实相当不错。

He needs a little work, but everybody needs work.

他还需要一些打磨,但每个人不都是这样吗?

This is his first time here on this racetrack.

这是他第一次来到这条赛道。

It's all about consistency, practice, seat time.

这全靠持续的练习和积累驾驶时间。

You will become better.

你会变得更好的。

You can't get worse.

你不可能更糟了。

Having another person in the car, it weighs you down and it offsets the suspension.

车里多一个人,会增加重量,影响悬挂的平衡。

So I want to kind of get the feel of, you know, by myself a little too, and just like make my own mistakes.

所以我想自己也稍微感受一下,自己犯点错误也没关系。

From the morning, like I got on, it was shaky, you know, it was a lot slower, till I actually cut my time in half, even in the rain.

从早上一开始,我就感觉车子不稳,你知道的,速度慢了很多,直到我最终把成绩减半,即使在下雨天也一样。

There's a lot to learn and you have to want to learn.

要学的东西很多,而且你必须有学习的意愿。

You have to want to listen and listen to your coaches, which I did all day today.

你必须愿意倾听并认真听取教练的指导,我今天一整天都是这样做的。

He just kept giving me the thumbs up on every apex and when I came out of the corners.

他每次在我过弯道时都不断朝我竖起大拇指,当我从弯道出来时也是如此。

This last session, I finally, the lines that you helped me out with, the breaking points, I felt really comfortable.

在最后一节练习中,我终于完全掌握了你帮我梳理的那些要点和突破点,感觉非常自如。

You really turned the wick up.

你真的把油门踩到底了。

When you were just lapping everybody, you turned that wick up, and that's when I knew, I was like, yeah, he's gonna leave home happy.

当你轻松超越所有人时,你把那根灯芯调高了,那一刻我就知道,我心想,他一定会带着满足的心情离开家。

Definitely, I'm super happy, and I really appreciate all the work, and that you guys welcomed me in here today with the open arms, and that to me is more than doing good today.

当然,我非常开心,真的很感谢大家的努力,感谢你们今天以如此热情的态度欢迎我来到这里,对我来说,这比今天做任何好事都更有意义。

You're very welcome.

不客气。

There's still like a super long way to go.

还有很长的路要走。

And if I'm going to really put this down and try to get into this world, I really have to put a lot of work in and I'm willing to do it.

如果我真的要认真地投入这项事业并努力进入这个领域,我必须付出大量努力,而我愿意这么做。

You really have to make an effort to market yourself.

你真的必须努力推销自己。

It really sucks in a way that it's so much money, you know, cause like a day like today, it cost me a thousand dollars to come here, you know, between the tires, the track day, you know, you really got to love it and you got to want it.

从某种角度来说真的很让人沮丧,因为费用太高了,你知道的,像今天这样的日子,光是来这儿就花了我一千美元,轮胎、赛道日活动这些开销,你真的得非常热爱它,真心想要才行。

No matter how much experience that you have in the streets, when you come here you really realize that you start from zero.

无论你在街头有多少经验,当你来到这里时,你才会真正意识到自己必须从零开始。

电话咨询
微信咨询
微信:
意昂体育
返回顶部